Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Teacup Exchange Reveal, Fall '15

Happy Wednesday sweet friends! I am so glad you are visiting today! This past Spring, I was introduced to Stephanie's lovely blog, through her Teacup Exchange, and I was excited then, that such a wonderful exchange happens twice a year, that I eagerly awaited sign ups earlier in September. I was so happy to be able to participate in her 7th Exchange! Not only do I love sending and receiving things in the mail, but I love a delicious cuppa tea! I know my family is from England, I have a British heritage, with a little German and French Canadian thrown in the mix from my Mother's side. Just about every day I enjoy a cup of tea and something sweet before my children get home from school. It truly calms me down before I cook dinner, and help them with their homework.

This exchange was a ton of fun, not only finding that perfect tea cup for my exchange partner, Sue who blogs over at PearTreeLane Farmhouse Blog . I feel very blessed to have been her partner, and enjoy getting to know her better! To see the tea cup I sent to her, you can find that here.

The day I received my gifts from Barbara L., who calls Texas her home, I was overjoyed, that she really took the time to get to know me. She wanted to find the perfect tea cup and gifts, and she knew I liked things that are Coastal and French, which she did a magnificent job. Her teacup that she sent me, was a light aqua/mint color with roses, it is so lovely.



She sent a wonderful assortment of teas, to which my favorite {and I ordered more BTW} was from an Etsy Shop "Sunshine Cottage", and she sells very reasonably priced loose leaf teas, with not only wonderful flavors but aromas as well.



The other goodies Barbara sent me, were these delicious French lemon cookies, beautiful Floral napkins, that Lindsay snatched up, (she has, even at her young age, an obsession for Beverage Napkins), and very pretty teabag holder and teaspoon!


Thank you so much Stephanie for hosting your awesome teacup and mug exchanges.  I really enjoyed this one, and I really have so much fun making new blog/non-blogger friends.  I am looking forward to March/April '16 for the next one!

Thank you again Barbara for your lovely package of goodies, I love everything.

If you would like to see what other people received from the Teacup and Mug Exchange, you can visit Stephanie's blog @ The Enchanting Rose HERE.

If you are looking for that perfect sweet treat to go with your next cup of tea, you might like this.



You can also Follow me here!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook Pinterest


Until next time!
xo,

21 comments:

  1. Hello Christine,
    It's so nice to see that you participated in Stephanie's fun tea cup exchange. It's become such a success and so fun. I love everything you received from it. Enjoy.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a delight to have participated in such a beautiful exchange! I just loved the teacup that you received, it is just beautiful, and all the special goodies that accompanied it - so fun! And your lavender lemon cookies look scrumptious - perfect with a cuppa tea, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun package to get! The tea cup is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gifts are so beautiful Christine, the aqua mint teacup and saucer has such a beautiful design,thank you for sharing, and for my special gifts too!
    Have a great weekend,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous teacup! Just love Stephanie's exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had such fun searching for your perfect teacup. I love it that Lindsay has an obsession with pretty napkins, I'm right there with her. When having a cup a tea, a plain white napkin just won't do. And heaven forbid you use a paper towel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful! The teacup is exquisite! Love it! Such a fun exchange.
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christine~ it's so nice to meet you.
    Yes,I would say that Barbara certainly knew you with that gorgeous tea cup in those aqua colors! Perfect for your style.
    Those lemon and lavender cookies sound delicious, and with a cup of tea they would be quite wonderful.
    Enjoy your treasures.

    Blessings~ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Christine, what a stunning tea cup! The soft color makes it extra beautiful and the delightful rose on the inside is beautiful! My heart is always blessed to learn that others went the extra mile to give unto others and it appears dear Barbara did just that for you - what a joy!

    Thank you for sharing a little bit about your heritage and thank you for joining the exchange. Sweet hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how beautiful and such a fun exchange! I used to have a huge teacup and teapot collection and have been trying to whittle it down. But I still have my extra special ones that I keep! So much fun to do these little things, isn't it??!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christine, such a beautiful package you received...the tea cup is gorgeous with that special 'bottom of the cup' detail. You have a lovely blog. I look forward to reading it.

    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. These teacup exchanges are so much fun. :) Your new teacup is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with your tea cup. It is the prettiest aqua isn't it and that little flower at the bottom...perfect! What blessed gals we all are to enjoy a cuppa (or two) in our new tea cups!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your teacup and saucer! The color is divine! Barbara did a wonderful job in specializing your teacup package just for you!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love your beautiful aqua teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Christine,
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely goodies from the tea cup exchange at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    We can't wait to see what you will share with us again.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a neat idea! I love it!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything looks so fancy. I love classic dinner wear. I just don't see it too much.

    http://theapels.blogspot.com/2015/10/ww-fall-festival-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the teacup! It is absolutely stunning, I have a thing about vintage china and beautiful cups, which I am always on the lookout... :) Pleasure co-hosting with you as always, have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my..the teacup is so wonderful and I love all the cookies and napkins. I do start my collection on napkins as well :)..would love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How sweet--I love teacups and how delicate they are. Love to co-host with you at #OMHGWW!

    ReplyDelete